R&R Solutions is proud to better serve the community through a variety of continual improvement programs. One such program that R&R has implemented in 2012 is the Social and Environmental Management System (SEMS). This program was created to further define the common goal of sustainability and environmental responsibility that is inherent to the values of R&R Solutions. The Environmental Policy Statement below is a core component of our SEMS.
Environmental Policy Statement
R&R Solutions is committed to protecting our shared environment. To support this common goal, R&R Solutions will:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding around the community and share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which R&R subscribes.
- Strive to continually improve R&R’s Environmental management system and performance, and periodically issue progress reports to the general public.
- Conduct audits and self-assessments of R&R’s compliance with this policy, measure progress of R&R’s environmental affairs performance, and report periodically to the Senior Management Team.
Periodically, R&R will continue to post results of improvements gained by the SEMS program. Be sure to check back!
2011 was a tough year for most businesses, but with the process improvements, new quoting structures, and just a lot of hard work from each of the employees, R&R closed the year out with a record breaking 29% year over year increase. Because of this, I want to personally thank each of our wonderful employees and all of our customers for helping us to continue this growing state that we’re in!
With industries and technologies constantly changing, we’re looking to allocate more resources in 2012 to expand our local dispatch technician base across the country. If you’re part of the R&R team, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. If you’re not, come join us in an exciting new year of changing how our business goes to market!
R&R Solutions has what we refer to as the “Technician Hot Wall” we keep a badge of each technician associated to each project across a magnetic board in our main Project Office. This gives everyone a quick glance at each project, customer and technician deployed in the field.
We have over 250 technicians deployed at any time.
R&R Continues to build our custom fabrication production and design. We are able to provide custom solutions to specific customer needs.
R&R continues to grow in the downturn economy. Providing competitive career positions throughout the United States.
R&R has over 2800 vetted dispatch technicians throughout the United States. Including remote locations such as Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska. We are able to quickly dispatch qualified technicians to customer locations on short notice.
R&R provides fulltime W2 employees in our “Tiger Team” approach. We offer dedicated traveling teams.
Tiger Team approach provides multiple benifits to our customers including:
- Gained efficiencies from dedicated technicians
- Veteran technicians that understand specific customer culture
- W2 career technicians that have strong experience in the rollout field